Summer camps with 4-H are the most fun! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to register for all the …
4-H Youth Development
4-H is the largest youth development organization in North Carolina. Hundreds of thousands of young people learn the skills to succeed through 4-H educational programs and camps. NC State Extension and the Cooperative Extension Program at N.C. A&T State University conduct 4-H programs where youth learn by doing.
If you enjoy science or have done a project for school, bring it to the Wilson County Science Fair …
The Cultivating Future Leaders program, offered by Wilson County 4-H, is designed to educate the young agricultural leader with …
TIME TO REGISTER FOR THE 4-H CHICK CHAIN PROGRAM! It is time to begin our 2018 poultry projects! 4-H members …
Do you like word search games? Own a septic system? Have wet areas on your property? Curious about wind …
AGENDA NC Cooperative Extension Workshop Conserving Biodiversity and Bird Habitat When Land Is Developed North Carolina Cooperative Extension- Onslow County 4024 Richlands Highway, …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- 4-H Achievement Plan
- 4-H Enrollment Form
- 4-H Medical Release Form
- 4-H Presentation, Project Record Book, and Scholarship Information
- 4-H Shooting Sports Contract Agreement
- 4-H Shooting Sports Enrollment Complete Packet
- 4-H Shooting Sports Liability Waiver
- 4-H Volunteer Application Form
- 4-H Youth Volunteer Application
- Club Charter Application
- Declaration of Intent to Compete
- District Officer Election Guidelines
- District Officer Nomination Form
- Hog Performance Record
- Project Record 5- 8 (Cloverbud)
- Project Record Book Forms 9-12, 13-18 years
- Project Record Book Score Sheet 13-18
- Project Record Book Score Sheet 9-12 yrs
- Steer Performance Record
- What is 4-H?
Extension Programs at NC State University
- 4-H Camps and Centers
- 4-H Forestry and Wildlife Programs
- 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H Youth Opportunities in Crop, Horticulture, and Soil Science
- Embryology in the Classroom
- Enbryology Video
- Poultry Program Info
Partnerships and Organizations
Recent Publications related to 4-H Youth Development
Worms can turn food scraps into a soil amendment called vermicompost — worm castings — …
This appendix is part of the Extension Gardener Handbook and gives users to the tools …
A step-by-step instruction and description of how to install and maintain a new colony of …
Gardens bring communities together. Not only are community gardens a good way to get more …
This publication offers information on youth showmanship of swine.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 7-8.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 5-6.
This factsheet offers information on showing sheep for youth aged 5-6.