2021 Auxin Herbicides-Best Management Practices
Drs. Charlie Cahoon and Wesley Everman will offer 12 live Zoom training options. Training sessions will be held weekly from mid-January through late-March. See training dates below. All Live Zoom trainings will start at 10 a.m. Your clientele will use the same Zoom link and passcode for each individual Live Zoom meeting.
- Registration is required before attendee can join the Live Zoom training (this can be completed just before joining the Zoom session).
- Attendee must include name, email address, phone number, county, and N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Certification/License number at registration.
- To receive credit for a virtual training, NCDA&CS requires the following of all attendees:
- Identity verification at the beginning of the course and after any breaks.
- Active participation by each attendee throughout course to ensure attendee is present (polling questions will be used for Live Zoom meetings).
- Attendance must be taken at the end of the course. No partial credit is given for those that arrive late or leave early.