2019 4-H Presentation Sign-Ups!
What’s more exciting about learning more on a topic you enjoy? Sharing it with others!
Quick link to more information: What is a presentation and what are the facts?
Benefits of 4-H Presentations
Teaches life skills:
- Increase public speaking skills
- Increase self-confidence
- Increase knowledge & interest in a certain subject matter
Will help you in the long run with:
- Other clubs and projects
- College/post-secondary education
- Careers Giving a presentation is a good learning experience
You can choose a topic from any project you have done in 4-H, a school project, or something you are currently working on. The topic should be something you enjoy, are interested in and can be presented easily in 5 to 12 minutes.
4-Hers who do a presentation develop self-confidence, the ability to speak in front of an audience and the ability to think ahead.
4-H Presentations/Demonstrations are set up in the following format:
- Catchy title
- Introduction (name, age, club, county).
- Presentation content
- Bulk of your content/demonstration
- Judges ask questions
MAY 7 and 8, 2019, at the Wilson Ag Center.