FULL: February Cook Smart Eat Smart Cooking School
This series is full! Due to interest, we have scheduled a series for Tuesdays in March to begin at 5:30p. Please email Cassidy Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 252-237-0111 to reserve your spot.
What is Cook Smart, Eat Smart?
The 2019 Cook Smart, Eat Smart Cooking School will teach you how to prepare simple, healthy, and delicious food for you and your family. This cooking school is divided into 4 sessions. Each session contains several basic cooking techniques and other topics related to eating and preparing meals at home. Cook Smart, Eat Smart also provides tips for stretching your food dollar while still eating healthy, building your pantry, portion control and knife skills, food safety, entertaining, and more!
Classes will be offered at the Wilson Ag Center on the following dates:
- February 5, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- February 12, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- February 19, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- February 26, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
To register, follow these simple steps:
- Email Cassidy Hall (email@example.com) or call the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Wilson County office (252-237-0111)
- Mail or drop off your $20 payment to the Wilson Ag Center (1806 Goldsboro St SW, Wilson, NC 27893)